We hereby inform you that the Company S.I.F. s.r.l, holder of the GP Sport trademark (appointed as the “Data Controller”) with registered office in Via G. Marconi 107 – 10014 Caluso and with Tax Code: 02119210017, hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller for the processing of personal data, wishes to inform you, pursuant to art.13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30-06-2003, the “Privacy Code”, and Articles 13-14 of EU Regulations No.2016/679, the “GDPR”, that data that you provide to us in the implementation of the commercial relationship will be processed in the manner and for the purposes specified below, in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights:
1- Subject Matter of the Processing
The Data Controller processes your identification data, known as your “Personal Data” (e.g. surname, residential address, date of birth, gender, tax code, e-mail, and bank coordinates for payments) that you may provide upon signing agreements for the provision of services and supplies by the Data Controller.
2- Purpose of the Processing
Your personal data are processed:
a) Without your express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letters a-b-c of the Privacy Code and art.6 letters b-e of the GDPR), for the following Purposes:
-Entering into agreements for services offered by the Data Controller specifically for the processing and implementation of your orders.
– Replying to your queries
– Fulfilling pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from the existing relationship with you;
– Fulfilling the obligations established by laws, regulations, European Union legislation or an order of the Data Protection Authority (such as, for example, on anti-money laundering matters);
-[Fulfilling accounting, tax and administrative obligations.
– Providing after-sales service;
– Managing invoicing history;
b) Only with your specific and separate consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Art. 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes.
c) For the period in which you are subscribed to our newsletter, your data will be used only for
advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
– Submitting to you by e-mail, commercial communications and/or advertising material about products or services offered by the Data Controller.
– We wish to inform you that if you are already one of our customers, we may send you commercial communications concerning services and products offered by the Data Controller and similar to those you already use, unless you specifically deny your consent, pursuant to Art.130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code.
3- Methods of Processing and Data Storage Term
Your personal data may be processed with the following methods by personnel expressly authorized to this end by the Data Controller, (pursuant to Art. 4 of the Privacy Code):
– Assignment of operational and processing tasks to third parties (for the collection, registration, organization,
storage, browsing, communication, and erasure of data);
– Data processing through the use of electronic and IT tools;
– Manual data processing using paper archives;
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes (point a) and in any case for a period no longer than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for Service Purposes and until your specific request for erasure (point b)
4- Categories of Data
The data processed are:
– name and surname, residential address, tax code or VAT number, telephone numbers and e-mail, bank coordinates, date of birth, and gender.
5- Access to the Data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2/A and B:
– to the employees and contractors of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal Data Protection Officers of the processing and/or system administrators;
– To third party companies or other parties (by way of example but not limited to: credit institutions, professional firms, insurance companies for the provision of services etc.) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller.
– To third parties such as carriers for shipping your orders. They will use your data solely to carry out their obligations and assignment.
6 – Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letters a-b-d of the Privacy Code and art. 6 letters b-c of the GDPR), the Data Controller may disclose your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 A to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom disclosure is mandatory by law to perform the aforementioned purposes. Your data will not be disseminated.
The Data Controller has implemented technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. Said measures are reviewed based on technological developments.
7- Automatic data collection through cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your computer and allow analyzing the use of our website, with the main purpose of making browsing easier and improving functionality, depending on the type of browser.
When you access our website, the cookies automatically collect the following
information: Your IP address, browser type and version, URL address, operating system used, as well as date and time of your access to our website.
They are assessed for statistical purposes in order to optimize our web pages. After completion
of the data analysis, they are erased.
LIST OF COOKIES on this website:
Instructions on HOW TO DISABLE them:
Internet explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
8- Data Transfer
Personal data are stored on a server located at the registered office of Caluso. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to transfer the data to countries outside the EU. In this case, the transfer of data outside the EU will be in accordance with the provisions of the law applicable within the European Union.
9 – Provision of Data and Consequences of the Refusal to Provide the Data
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2A is mandatory.
Failure to provide the data will make it impossible for us to guarantee you the services referred to in Article 2A.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2B, on the other hand, is optional. Therefore, you may opt not to provide any data or to subsequently refuse the possibility of processing the data already provided: in this case, you may not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising materials concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. In any case, you will be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.
10 – Rights of the Interested Party
The interested party, pursuant to Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and Art. 15 of the GDPR, shall have the right to:
– Obtain confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data, even if they have not been recorded yet.
– Obtain information on the origin of the personal data; the purposes and methods of the processing performed with electronic means; the identification data of the Data Controller, Data Protection Officers and Appointed Representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and the parties or categories of parties to which the data may be disclosed or that may become aware of them as Appointed Representative in the territory of the State.
– Obtain the updating, correction or whenever desired the integration of the data, their deletion and transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed against the law, including those for which the storage of the data is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the certification that the transactions detailed in letters a) and b) have been notified, also in terms of content, to those to which the data have been disclosed or disseminated.
– Oppose, for legitimate reasons to the processing of the personal data, for the purpose of sending advertising material or market research and commercial communication, through traditional or automated marketing methods. In any case, the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right to oppose the processing even if just in part.
Therefore, the interested party may choose to receive only communications through traditional or automated means or none of the two. Furthermore, the interested party has the rights established in Articles 16-21 of the GDPR (right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of the processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
The interested party may at any time exercise his/her rights by sending:
– A registered letter with notification of receipt to S.I.F S.r.l. – Via G. Marconi 107 – Caluso 10014
– An e-mail message to the address: email@example.com.
If you subscribed to receive the GP Sport’s newsletter, the data provided at the time of registration will be used only for submission of the newsletter. The data will not be transferred to third parties with the sole exception of partners technically responsible for submitting the newsletter.
In this case, the data transferred will be limited to the minimum data necessary to complete the task.
Any user who no longer wishes to receive the GP Sport’s newsletter and our advertising emails
may unsubscribe by sending a notification via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You hereby declare that you received the information on the Privacy Code, European Regulations for the protection of personal data 2016/679 and Art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 dated June 30, 2003 on the personal data protection, which includes changes and new principles, that you read them and authorize the Data Controller to the processing of personal data.
The Data Controller The interested party
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
If you do not provide your consent, you will be deleted from the our mailing list.
The Data Controller The interested party